Executive HR Women’s Program:
Skills for Navigating and Influencing the C-Suite
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Looking to fast-track your readiness for the C-Suite?
This unique program is designed to provide you with the high-level skills, knowledge, resources and professional network you need to be successful as a top HR executive. The comprehensive curriculum will accelerate your growth and prepare you for this critical transition to the C-Suite.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS: WHAT TO EXPECT
- Robust and well-rounded curriculum that targets specific knowledge and competencies required for top HR jobs
- 360 assessment with individual coaching to help you focus on your strengths and potential derailers
- Personalized development plan that highlights your unique learning opportunities
- A mentor with strong experience as an HR Executive
- Long-lasting and profound connection to a community of peers across different industries
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: THIS PROGRAM WAS DESIGNED FOR:
High potential female HR leaders who aspire to the CHRO role within the next 2 – 3 years OR anyone who has been recently promoted into a C-level HR role. A completed application must be submitted by July 1, 2020 in order to be considered for the fall cohort
(access the application here).
CHOOSE A UNIQUE PATH: WHY NEHRA?
Built by experienced HR Executives and senior level subject matter experts, this curriculum provides you with key concepts and strategic solutions targeting learning across three focus areas – individual, team and organization. Tailored to meet all of your specific needs, you will engage in real-time exercises to further refine the competencies you need to solidify your own path to the C-Suite.
COURSE FORMAT: ENGINEERED FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Over the course of this 8-month program, you will enjoy a small cohort learning environment with over a dozen in-person and virtual learning sessions. The intimate setting allows for individualized attention, as well as, strong and lasting connections with other senior-level professionals. Our next cohort launches September 10, 2020 at the Forefront Conference Center in Waltham, MA.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
• Demystifying the Role of the CHRO
Leading at the C-Level and Influencing Culture
• Developing Business Acumen and Analytics
• Understanding Gender Dynamics
Sharpening Strategic Thinking/Planning skills
• Building a Diverse and Inclusive Culture
• Creating a Mindful Leadership Mentality
Mastering Peer Coaching skills
• Establishing your Leadership Brand
• Leveraging Self-awareness to Build Executive Influence
Mastering Board Relations
TUITION INVESTMENT (payment plans available - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
NEHRA Members: $5,499
NEHRA Senior Executive Forum Members: $4,999
SHRM Member: $5,699
SCHEDULE *subject to change* - all classes are fully day unless noted otherwise
September 10, 2020
September 11, 2020
October 23, 2020
November 13, 2020
December 4, 2020 (half day)
January 8, 2021
February 5, 2021
March 12, 2021
April 16, 2021
May 14, 2021
This program has been submitted for 42.0 Business Credit Hours.
Contact Tracy Burns, CEO at email@example.com