Northeast Human Resources Association
Connect. Grow. Thrive.
Join   |   About   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
old Membership Demographics
Share |

Our broad membership base reflects the many HR professionals working in diverse industries located throughout New England, from large corporations to small- and mid-sized companies.


More than 80% of our Members are HR practitioners/leaders, while the remaining 20% are independent consultants or represent a firm supporting the HR profession.



  • 41% are HR Executives/Directors (Decision Makers/VPs/C-Suite)
  • 40% are HR Managers/Generalists
  • 19% are Consultants and Service Providers

More than 1,250 organizations employ HR professionals who belong to NEHRA. The majority of NEHRA Members work in one of the following industries:

  • High Tech/Software
  • Healthcare
  • Financial Services
  • Higher Education
  • Energy/Utilities
  • Insurance
  • Biotech/Pharmaceutical

In addition, the majority of our Members live and work in Greater Boston.

  • 36% are in Metro Boston
  • 38% are in Middlesex and Worcester Counties
  • 13% are on the South Shore
  • 13% are on the North Shore

We also have members who live and work in Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont and Connecticut.


NEHRA's Annual Partners

One Concord Farms
490 Virginia Road, Suite 32
Concord, MA 01742-2747
Phone: 781-235-2900 • Fax: 781-237-8745

Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal