World at Work: Quantitative Principles in Compensation Management (C3E)
Master Human Resources Statistics and Analytics to Impact Business Outcomes
As a human resources professional, having a solid set of HR statistics and analytics skills is essential for delivering actionable insights for informed decision making to positively impact your organization’s business outcomes. In this hands-on HR statistics course, you will master applied statistics to HR issues and gain analytics skills using Excel.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Learning regularly used statistical tools, including the applications of these tools for total compensation design and administration.
- Recognizing the four levels of measurement and the quantitative concepts in HR.
- Finding, collecting, analyzing and accurately displaying statistical data in the most effective way.
- Understanding the relevant application of various statistical tools.
- Introduction to increasingly used advanced statistics for decision making, including regression analysis.
This course is part of the CCP and GRP certifications. It is designed for the HR professional seeking a foundational understanding of statistics in compensation management with responsibility in the area of compensation design.
How to Register:
Call 1-877-951-9191 or 480-922-2020 for a Customer Relationship Services Representative
Course & Certification Exam:
NEHRA Member: $1350
World at Work Member: $1495
NEHRA Member: $1255
World at Work Member: $1390
Schedule (both days):
8:00am – 8:30am: Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:30am: Program Begins
12:00pm: Lunch (included)
5:00pm: Program Adjourns
HRCI Credit Information:
16.0 General Credit Hours