About Insights Magazine
Published three times a year, NEHRA’s Insights Magazine presents information on cutting-edge issues.
Each issue includes:
- Four articles on issues affecting the HR field
- Legal and legislative update
- News and information about NEHRA
- Engaged in managing, administering, designing or performing an employment or human resources function, on a direct or indirect basis in for-profit or not-for-profit businesses
- Employed by or affiliated with an employment agency, executive search firm, recruitment agency, training and development company or other similar firm
- Providing products and services to the human resources community
- Content must be non-promotional, of high editorial quality, provided at no cost, appropriate and useful to the readership. Final judgment on what will be published is the responsibility of the Editor.
- Articles should treat a subject in depth, be 1,500 to 2,000 words in length, excluding sidebars and related material. Writing should be in the third person in expository business style. Where appropriate, research, statistics, and attributed quotations should support the central idea of the piece. It is recommended that articles be broken into sub-sections with call-out headers.
- All editorial decisions and decisions to publish will rest with the Editor.
About NEHRA’s eNewsletter, NEHRA News
NEHRA’s eNewsletter is distributed via email to over 2,000 members on a monthly basis. NEHRA News covers a variety of HR and workplace topics, and has space for several featured articles per month. Articles should range from 500 to 1000 words, and must be non-promotional in nature. We will provide a byline (author information) and if requested, can include links to your company website, personal website, blog and/or social media profiles, as well as your email address.