NEHRA is the leading resource for HR professionals in the Northeast area, providing opportunities for career development, relationship building, knowledge sharing, and more. We meet you where you are in your career – offering opportunities to Connect, Grow and Thrive through a variety of programming, resources, tools and more!
If you're logged in as a member, the bullet lists below should be full of links - not seeing it? Login to an active membership, or if you're logged in, access your benefits here. Not a member? Join Now to activate these great rewards!
- Discounted registration rates for NEHRA programs and events
- Bi-monthly free webinars, including our Quarterly Employment Law Update
- Discounts on NEHRA’s Core Programming for all stages of your career – includes HR Basics, Beyond the Basics and Leadership Level HR programs
- HRCI and SHRM recertification credits offered with eligible programming
- 10% Discount on WorldatWork programming offered through NEHRA
- E-Learning discounts – on-demand training offered at a discount through MindEdge
- Free Stress Management Workshops – offered locally through KGA, Inc.
- Reduced Rates for Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM) programming – Attend AIM Roundtables and Webinars, and access AIM’s Management and HR Services at a discounted rate
- Three annual issues of NEHRA’s Insights Magazine
- Monthly eNewsletters
- NEHRA’s Online Buyer’s Guide – vendor directory with over 1,000 listings in 20 different categories
- WebinArchives – Access 12 months’ worth of NEHRA webinars, including employment law updates, employee relation topics, wellbeing in the workplace and more!
- Monthly BLR Newsletter – includes HR industry news, practical tips, free resources and webinars
- Employment Law Center – Members can email general employment law questions they have to an attorney at Seyfarth Shaw, LLP. The employment law center does not provide legal advice or legal opinions on any specific facts or circumstances
- Bloomberg BNA’s Legal Database – Complimentary access to over 1,000 articles, checklists and sample forms
- 2020 On-Site Optometry – On-site mobile eye care solution for your organization – free for NEHRA Members and their employees; costs are covered by employee insurance/vision care plan
- HomeBenefitIQ Program – Complimentary access to programs, discounts and resources regarding fiscal fitness
- Payscale Salary Research Tool – One complimentary compensation report and 15% discount on additional purchases
- TypeCoach Verifier – Personality type verification tool for the workplace; includes one complimentary assessment with 5-page report
- whil Online Mindfulness Training – Complimentary 60-day trial, plus 25% discount on individual enrollment; additional discounts available for business enrollment
- Career Academy - Members receive a 90-day free trial access to 1,400+ Project Management, Business Skills, Office Productivity, and IT certification training courses
- Access to online Membership Directory
- Monthly Community Forum meetings - free for NEHRA members
- Networking time built into over 30 of NEHRA’s programs and events annually
- Exposure to NEHRA’s 2,000+ members and broader community of 8,500+ local HR professionals
Job Board and Career Center:
- Discounted job postings on NEHRA’s Job Board
- Personalized job alerts for job seekers
- Search the anonymous resume database to find qualified candidates or post your own resume for free
- For job seekers: robust set of tools and resources, including great resume writing tips and job hunting advice, all aimed at making sure you’re well prepared for that perfect opportunity
Click here to access your member benefits!