Northeast Human Resources Association
- Conference Program 3: Becoming an Employer of Choice - Best Practices that Drive Bottom Line Results
- May 21, 2009 07:30AM
- Sheraton Ferncroft Hotel - Danvers
- Hot Topics
*PLEASE NOTE: On-line and fax registrations are now CLOSED for this conference program.
**On-site registration WILL be available starting at 7:30am on Thursday, May 21st at the Sheraton Ferncroft in Danvers.
The final program in NEHRA’s 2008-2009 NEHRA Conference Series offers attendees an exceptional day of education and networking:
- The morning kicks off with a continental breakfast and the opportunity to network and connect with peers
- Next, the program starts with two sets of 90-minute Learning Labs, offering outstanding topics to choose from during each set
- Lunch will feature a keynote presentation by Russ Campanello of Phase Forward on "Managing Through Good Times and Bad"
- The educational programming wraps up in the afternoon with two more sets of 90-minute Learning labs, each with another outstanding selection of topics to choose from
THEN JOIN US FOR A "MEET THE SPEAKERS" RECEPTION - featuring Keynote Speaker Russ Campanello, as well as AECOM's Bob Kelleher and others.
We hope that you will join us for this 3rd and FINAL program in the 2008-2009 Conference Series!
All learning labs are eligible for general credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification, for a total of 6 credit hours for the day. ALSO - 2 learning labs, "Modeling Culture to Become an Employer of Choice in a Down Economy" and "A Real & Continuing Employee Engagement Study" are each eligible for 1.5 strategic credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertication.
Schedule/Conference at a Glance
Member Rate: $375
Non Member Rate: $525*
*(Non Member registration includes a one year NEHRA Membership)
**NOTE: If your organization is interested in group pricing, please call the NEHRA Events Department at (781) 239-8711 for more details!
**ATTENDEE REGISTRATION - CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS :
Cancellations received prior to May 7 are subject to a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations received between May 7 and May 18 are subject to a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after May 18 and conference “no-shows” do not receive a refund.
- Event Location:
- Sheraton Ferncroft Hotel - Website
- 50 Ferncroft Road