Northeast Human Resources Association
- FREE: Crisis Support Session-Response to the Marathon Bombings
- Apr 24, 2013 03:00PM - 04:30PM
- KGA, Inc. - Framingham
- Employee Relations
Kathy Greer, Founder and President, KGA, Inc.
Katherine Orcutt, Senior EAP counselor, KGA
KGA Offices - Framingham, MA
We recognize that our HR members are often on the front line during traumatic events such as Monday's terrorist attack on Boston and the subsequent events that occurred. This stress can take a toll on HR professionals. In order to provide ongoing support to others, it is important for us to good care of ourselves. With this in mind, NEHRA invites you to join KGA staff for some emotional support and debriefing oflast week's events. This program is offered by NEHRA and will be held in the KGA offices.
All NEHRA members are invited to attend this confidential workshop designed especially for HR professionals and hosted and facilitated by the KGA staff.
The discussion will follow a resiliency model of supportive counseling and will focus on:
- The role of HR in the aftermath of the attacks
- How the recent events impacted participants, personally and professionally
- Symptoms of stress overload and ongoing concerns
- Coping skills for resiliency: What's worked for you during challenging times
- Taking care of yourself: How taking care of yourself will help you assist others
Check out KGA's blog for managers for some quick tips at www.kgreer.com/blog
Directions to the KGA offices can be found by clicking on the link below:
- Event Location:
- KGA, Inc.
- 161 Worcester Road