Workplace Coaching for the HR Professional
Over 60% of organizations with strong internal coaching cultures report their revenue to be higher than organizations with a low coaching culture (ICF, HCI, 2016), and 65% of employees from companies with strong coaching cultures rated themselves as highly engaged!
As the human resource function continues to take on a greater strategic role, organizations are turning to their HR team to deliver effective and timely coaching to employees.
Join us not only for this full day comprehensive workshop, but take part in ongoing support via group phone calls, emails and one on one coaching, geared to take you through the fundamentals of workplace coaching, and how to apply it in your organization.
- Uncover the differences between Coaching and Mentoring and how to use each in the workplace
- Understand how Ethics and Coaching fit in the HR world
- Understand and practice coaching competencies and link to goal attainment and business success
- Develop a co-creative coaching relationship with employees in their organization, establishing respect and trust in a safe, supportive environment
- Demonstrate active listening, powerful questions, and effective dialogue and feedback techniques to provide maximum benefit to their organization
- Integrate and evaluate multiple sources of data and make interpretations that help employees achieve agreed-upon results
- Design actions and opportunities for ongoing learning that will most effectively lead to coaching results
- Develop and maintain an effective coaching plan, manage ongoing progress, hold employees accountable for actions, highlight and celebrate successes, and adjourn the coaching process
Lauran Star - CEO of LS Consulting Group, focused on delivering human resource solutions. Faculty member at the University of New Hampshire System and lead instructor and developer for Workplace Coaching - tools for the Human Resource Professional. Prior to her consulting business she has over 15 years in leadership, diversity and training and development with several Fortune 100 companies. A past on Broadway - she creates an amazing program that will have your coaching success.
Special NEHRA Pricing:
NEHRA Members: $599
**This program retails for $3599.00
- One Full-Day workshop (May 16)
- Ongoing email support for three months
- Comprehensive binder full of tools, tips, templates, exercises and more
- Coaching Journal
7:30am – Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:00am – Program Begins
12:00pm - 1:00pm – Lunch (provided)
5:00pm - Program Adjourns
NEHRA Registration Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be received in writing at least 3 days prior to the workshop in order to receive a refund.
CEU Credits: This program has been applied for 8Credit Hours through SHRM & HRCI.
NEHRA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information, visit the SHRM certification website at www.shrmcertification.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.