10/19/2017 to 10/20/2017
Thursday, October 19, 2017 and Friday October 20, 2017
8:00am - 5:00pm
TBD - Waltham, MA
« Go to Upcoming Event List
World at Work: Quantitative Methods (T3)
Understand HR Statistics
This course focuses on general quantitative concepts, basic statistical tools, the mathematics of total compensation design and administration, mathematical modeling, and regression analysis. Participants learn to consider data from numerous sources, with an emphasis on problem solving and decision making.
- Learn basic quantitative concepts and the four levels of measurement.
- Understand how to define and compare percents, market index and compa-ratios.
- Study the time value of money—including compound interest and the compound salary growth rate.
- Find out how to collect, analyze and accurately display statistical data.
- Learn how to determine central tendency and measures of central location.
- Discuss measures of variability.
- Explore shapes of distribution.
- Gain an understanding of modeling and regression analysis.
1-877-951-9191 or 480-922-2020 for a Customer Relationship Services
NEHRA Member: $1350
World at Work Member: $1495
Schedule (both days):
8:00am – 8:30am: Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:30am: Program Begins
12:00pm: Lunch (included)
5:00pm: Program Adjourns
SHRM/HRCI Credit Information:
14.0 General Credit Hours