8/29/2017 to 8/30/2017
Tuesday, August 29, 2017 to Wednesday, August 30, 2017
8:00am - 5:00pm
Metro Meeting Centers
101 Federal Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
« Go to Upcoming Event List
World at Work: Base Pay Administration and Pay for Performance (C4)
Design a Fair and Competitive Plan
This course provides an in-depth discussion of the principles, design, implementation and evaluation of an employee base-pay program. Exercises will show how to design a pay program that is fair, competitive and supportive of an organization’s compensation strategy.
- Identify the relationship between an employee total rewards program and an organization’s business strategy.
- Discuss the design of base pay programs and necessary considerations.
- Discover what it takes to implement and deliver base pay.
- Examine pay for performance merit pay systems including development, utilization and costing.
- Address the effectiveness and efficiency of pay programs through monitoring and evaluation.
- Discern how and when human resources should be involved in mergers and acquisitions.
1-877-951-9191 or 480-922-2020 for a Customer Relationship Services
NEHRA Member: $1350
World at Work Member: $1495
Schedule (both days):
8:00am – 8:30am: Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:30am: Program Begins
12:00pm: Lunch (included)
5:00pm: Program Adjourns
SHRM/HRCI Credit Information:
14.0 General Credit Hours