Leadership Level HR
your sights set on a leadership role?
yourself up for success by enrolling in our new Leadership Level HR Program!
This is a unique opportunity to prepare for leadership by learning from some of the best and brightest HR professionals in our region. Over the course of this six-session program, you will address the fundamentals of leadership, coaching, managing organizational change and aligning talent a management strategy. Delivered in cohort style, the program offers a variety of learning opportunities and platform to build a stronger network amongst current and future HR leaders.
Click Here To Apply Online
Please note that your application to participate in this program is subject to approval by NEHRA and/or LLHR instructor(s).
the completion of the program, you will be better prepared to:
- Successfully lead an HR function or entire HR team
- Effectively apply the critical skills and competencies required of today’s HR professionals
- Align HR efforts with the business strategy of their organization
- Assess their own strengths and limitations
- Leverage key relationships with other HR professionals
participants will have:
- A minimum of 7 years of professional HR
- A proven readiness to take a leadership position within the next
- Support from direct manager
- The ability to commit the time to classroom,
homework and team projects as needed
7:30am - Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:00am - Program Begins
12:00pm - Program Adjourns
September 8 - Module One: Introduction to Leadership and Networking
- Introduction to the HR Leadership Program
- Learn the fundamentals of leadership
- Discuss how leadership and management are both complementary and different
- Begin the network-building process and learn how to effectively manage those relationships
September 22 - Module Two: Self Awareness: Achieving Career & Leadership Success
- Participate in the Predictive Index (PI) Assessment to better understand your strengths and limitations and where you are most engaged at work
- Understand why and how successful leaders leverage their strengths and limitations
- Leverage your increased self-awareness to better understand others and how to interact with different individuals effectively
- Discover the importance acting as both a mentor and a mentee, and how to model both roles effectively
- Build specific leadership goals to achieve greater success
October 13 - Module Three: Becoming a Strategic Partner
- What is “strategy”? And What is a “strategic partner”? discussion
- Build business acumen and develop techniques to align HR functions with organizational strategy
- Learn how to understand and shape company culture
- Fundamentals of Organization Design
- Understand how to manage organizational and individual performance
November 3 - Module Four: Change Management
- Learn how to initiate change, develop a change-ready mindset in the business and involve key stakeholders
- Develop networking skills to build the right team and to best prepare teams for change
- Learn strategies for implementing change, including planning and managing the change process and keeping people focused and motivated
November 17 - Module Five: Building a Culture of Talent
- Define Talent Management as a system
- Align Talent Management strategy with business strategy
- Discover how to measure Talent Management effectiveness
- Foster mentorship relationships throughout the organization
December 8 - Module Six: Establish Your Presence
- Learn how to communicate with clarity and confidence
- Develop skills necessary to present to groups both internally and externally
- Explore how body language and grooming impact the perception of executive presence
Concludes with panel of C-level HR professionals on establishing presence with senior leaders and executives - a networking luncheon will follow
$1599 (includes a 1-year NEHRA membership)
All Graduates of NEHRA's Leadership Level HR Program will receive a certificate of completion.
is limited; all applicants will be evaluated for fit.
NEHRA Registration Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be received in writing at least 3 days prior to the workshop in order to receive a refund.
This program has been applied for 24.0 Business Credit Hours.
NEHRA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information, visit the SHRM certification website at www.shrmcertification.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.