NEHRA's Webinar Series
Insights Into Improving Interactions
Are there colleagues who find it consistently difficult to collaborate? Do you need to break through past experience and work toward collaborative excellence?
The webinar Insights into Improving Interactions will provide the skills and assessment necessary to understand how colleagues perceive one another. Participants will develop workable strategies to determine the underlying interactive preferences of others and to adjust their own style to interact most effectively with key constituents. All participants will receive their own unique Insights Discovery Personal Profile that focuses on providing practical strategies to help increase the communication effectiveness of individuals and teams.
Key Take Aways:
- Develop effective responses to defensive reactions.
- Understand and relate more effectively with others, recognize other’s behavioral styles, learn about other’s decision-making needs and preferences.
- Develop strategies to collaborate at optimal effectiveness.
Benefits to the Individual
- Improve your ability to “meet others where they are” and connect effectively.
- Understand how others perceive you and how to manage that perception.
- Improve your ability to encourage engagement and focus among colleagues.
- Improve long-term working relationships among colleagues.
With over 20 years of experience in the role of Senior Human Resources Leader, Maura has helped a broad range of professionals to improve their interaction and leadership skills in a variety of industries. Maura has worked in the biotechnology industry since 2000 with drug discovery companies, drug sales organizations, medical device companies, and European pharmaceutical companies operating in the United States.
- Licensed Practitioner for the Insights Discovery system in which provides individuals and teams with experiential learning and on line resources to enhance effectiveness.
- Consistently rated “excellent” in program delivery and meeting facilitation.
- Partial list of client companies includes: Anchor Therapeutics, Wyss Institute of Harvard Medical School, The Boston Redevelopment Authority, Good Start Genetics, and Nimbus Therapeutics.
Members - FREE
This program has been applied for 1.0 General Credit Hours.
NEHRA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information, visit the SHRM certification website at www.shrmcertification.org.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.