Engaging Employees to Drive Business Results
You are invited to attend a one-day workshop that is full of practical approaches and useful tools. During this highly interactive session, you will:
- Learn from one of the global leading engagement experts, Bob Kelleher
- Apply 10 Employee Engagement Steps that will transform your culture
- Bring the latest practical employee engagement processes and methodologies back to your organization
- Discuss the latest research to make the business case to invest in engaging employees
- Understanding your leadership baseline and how to become an engaged leader
- Receive credits towards PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute.
- Develop your own individual action plan to take the steps toward an engaged culture
- Receive a complimentary copy of Bob’s book Louder than Words
- Plus, you will leave with over 30 practical engagement tools that you can use immediately to increase engagement in your organization.
Click here for a program brochure!
Bob Kelleher, President & Chief Engagement Officer, The Employee Engagement Group
Bob Kelleher is the President and Founder of The Employee Engagement Group, and is an award-winning speaker and thought leader on employee engagement, workforce trends, and leadership. Regularly featured on national media, including recent appearances on CNBC, CBS Radio, and Fox Radio, Bob is also a frequent writer in many national publications, including Business Week, Fortune, HR Executive, NBC News, Incentive Magazine, CNET, The Boston Globe, and Training Magazine, amongst others, and is a contributing editor to Boston.com, Monster.com and Hotel Executive.
Bob is the author of the best seller Louder Than Words, 10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps…that Drive Results!, the critically acclaimed, Creativeship, A Novel for Evolving Leaders, and the December 2013 released Employee Engagement for Dummies, quickly climbing the charts on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
An in-demand speaker, Bob is often asked to speak on employee engagement, workforce trends, and leadership, has spoken at conferences throughout the world, and has presented to the leadership teams of some of world’s best companies. He is an organizational effectiveness expert, a certified SDI instructor, trained in DiSC assessments, and the designer of the top-rated and certified leadership workshop, Engage! - “Engaging Employees To Drive Results” , which he has delivered across the globe.
Before becoming an author/speaker/consultant, Bob spent 25 years building award-winning engagement cultures, as the Chief Human Capital Officer for AECOM, a 47,000-employee Fortune 400 professional services firm with 450 global officers, and as EVP and COO of ENSR, an international environmental consulting firm.
Bob has a BS degree from Salem State College, Salem, MA, and a MBA from Suffolk University, Boston, MA. He resides in Danvers, MA, with wife Candice, and is blessed with 3 terrific children, Marissa, Brendan, and Connor. In his spare time Bob enjoys reading, photography, playing baseball, basketball, and golf, and often can be found kayaking the waters of New England.
BONUS: Bring a Operations Executive Partner (CEO/COO/VP Ops...) for FREE when you register a practitioner
*Registering a group of 2 or more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-239-8709 for group rates
HRCI Credit Information:
This program has been APPROVED for 7.5 strategic credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute. For more information about certification and recertification, please visit their homepage at http://www.hrci.org/. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.